Τρίτη 12 Ιουνίου 2012

Wishes for the cristening



The first lady  here is my neighbor, my friend's sister .. . On Sunday he baptized her third grandchild. So she called this morning for coffee.The second lady is my friend . 
                              
                                 The dining room is old, you know that I love and so I took some
                                                       photos with the decay of wood.
                            
                                                 
                                Here are the cakes that gave the guests and the wonderful cake
                           
   
      The two sisters with their aunt from Australia. She comes to Greece each 
year and stays throughout the summer. It's a great and noble lady  !!


             the basket with sweets,  and photo with the baby together  big brother 
and roses trimmed in table
Me with aunt Anna and the other friends ....
                                  We had a simple and beautiful morning we wished our friend
                                   for  baby health, happiness and love in tough times we go ...

10 σχόλια:

  1. Hello Olympia:
    Such a happy time is recorded in this post of friends together enjoying the company of one another whilst celebrating the recent christening of a grandchild. Lovely.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Dear Olympia - what a happy get together, times as you say are tough, but a healthy baby, and happy friendships are more important. As the song from the musical Carnival says 'Love makes the world go round'.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What a nice way to have coffee and so nice for her with a new grandchild. Have a great evening.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Its always such a happy celebration, the christning of a tiny new baby.
    How wonderful that your friends and sister could all be together for a lovely morning.
    I love your old table .. and you roses. So special Olympia.
    happy evening.
    xxhugs
    val.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Olympia, that red cake intrigues me! The red one in the first picture, on the left. Is it traditional? In my part of Italy, red is considered to be so lucky for babies, the first think they wear, is sometimes a little embroidered red vest. It must be given as a gift by someone else, not bought by the parents, before the baby is even born.

    HAVE A GOOD DAY!

    ANNA

    ANNA
    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Wow, you seemed to have a great time.
    I'm happy for you!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Lovely Olympia! It seems like you had a cheerful and joyous time! Next time I'll come too! ;o) CHrista

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Che bella questa festa!!
    Auguri al piccolo bambino!!
    Baci
    Sabry!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Gathering with friends always makes for a lovely time. Blessings to the little one. Tammy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Dear OLympia.
    I am sorry it has been so long since I have made a comment or posted to my blog, but I have not been well and still not yet quite good.
    I loved these photos of your beautiful friends enjoying such a happy time together. I hope I will be better soon and back to commenting more on your blog.
    With love, from Betty

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή