Τρίτη 1 Μαΐου 2012


Today we celebrated May 1st the spring .The people go to their country houses  in the countryside with friends to enjoy the day . We went to our property to go through the day. My husband bought a grass cutting machine and wanted to try it ..As shown in the photo is large and many grasses ..
He has much work to do for many days ....He cut a quarter of the area ... I dealt with the more easily ... with the flowers I bought Saturday ....


              
                             
                                    The easy ..... for me .

                                 And yesterday I planted them ..... to second little balcony ...
                                      the yellow  hibiscus  ,i love it
                                         we call this plant  "earrings"


                                            this cage I bought for one euro ....

                                     and I bought this tin watering can ,I think expensive 14 euro ...
                                                      but I liked it ....
                                I currently enjoyed the day because  I dealt only with my plants .!!     
                                                              Have a good month ..              
                                             

7 σχόλια:

  1. Dear Olympia - what a lovely happy day you have spent - your balcony is going to be a picture this summer.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Happy May DAY! Though it's nearly over. People in Italy spend the day having pic nics or going to the beach (as in my part of Italy it's already hot!)

    Your plot of land looks very nice. And I like your plants, too! I see you have a fuchsia! In my part of Italy you never see fichsias, as the weather is much too hot for them! Here in UK, they are spectacular and grow very well.

    BUONA NOTTE

    ANNA

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What a lovely post full of sunshine and flowers! How good it is to feel the sun and see the pretty colours of Spring! You have really brightened a dull day here in Melbourne:) Your pot plants are lovely and I can understand why you call those pretty fuchsias earrings. They hang down so beautifully when in flower. The bird-cage looks great with a plant in it. Thanks for cheering me today Olympia. I hope you too have had a most cheerful day.
    Love, from Betty

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Hello Olympia:
    Your husband certainly has a job on with that huge area to be cut. But how lovely to have the house to go to during the summer months. Your watering can is very chic - we love all these galvanised items.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful pictures and a lot of lovely flowers. Have a nice day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Dear Olympia
    What a lovely area your country house is in. It reminds me of here in Portugal.we have the same small little yellow wild flowers.. they are so pretty.
    It looks like you did a lot of work. Your garden will look lovely for summer.
    I like the idea of a birdcage with a plant in it..pretty cool.
    your watering can is great..they are the same price here. (someone is making a lot of money)!!
    happy friday
    kind regards
    val

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What a lovely place to go to. All your plants are looking so lovely. I went out on my balconies today to weed and water -- it's been so dusty and hot for over a week now. I think I need to go to the plant souk this weekend to buy some new things that will maybe last in the heat. Wishing you a wonderful rest of the weekend. Tammy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή