Πέμπτη 23 Αυγούστου 2012

Liebster Award


 I'm really happy because Evi http://sexta-feira-sexta-feira.blogspot.gr/ Evi   nominated me for the Liebster Award.  Thank you my young lady !  Your blog is  lovely , fresh and I like to visit it !



The rule is that I must say 11 things about me  but if you excuse me I prefer to answer to Evi's questions:

1.  Which is the most boring book you've ever read ?
      I've read some , but always I try to finish it ....

2.  Which movie made you cry your eyes out?  
      There is nο  recent, but the "Βrides  " of Pantelis Voulgaris

3.  Do you like "Friends " and if you do , which character do you identify with?
       I would like my friends to be simple  full of love and thoughts

4. What do you find more relaxing , going to camping or staying at 5-star hotel?
     I would like camping !

5.  What's the ideal way to spend a work-free day?
      To go for a walk to the nearest mountain.

6.  Coffee  or tea?   Coffee .

7. What's the best present you've ever received ?
     I've received at  my 30's birthday , from my youngest son ( 4 years Old) , all the  cooperation painting.

8. Have you ever been given a really haircut and how did you react?
    When the hairdresser cut away from  me  too close. Ιt was more beautiful  and
      I did not  reacted  ,she  was right.

9. What color is your car?   A soft blue.

10. When's your birthday  ?  At 15 of December.

11. Do you use a camera or your cell-phone to take pictures ?
       I prefer a  camera.

My 11 questions for the bloggers are the same  I'm passing the award to.

And the Liebster Award goes to:


2.   Christa            emiliesdaughter.blogspot.com
3.   Val               valerietilston59.blogspot.com
4.   Cloudy         cloudspeaking.blogspot.com
5.   Betty            gumleaves.blogspot.com
6.   Αρμονία       armoniaart.blogspot.gr
7.   Tammy         tsdailytreasures.blogspot.com
8.   Elna               snudden.blogspot.com
9.    Deborah        purehunnybee3.blogspot.com
10.  Greenthumb          suzzie43.blogspot.com
11.  Chloe                underagibbousmoon.blogspot.co.uk

                              If you take part you must give this award to another 11 bloggers friends !
                                                  They must have under 200 followers !
                                         If you want play this game to know each other !
                                                           Have a nice day !



13 σχόλια:

  1. Thank you so much it is the first Blog award i have received, what fun.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Καλημερα κυρια Ολυμπια! Ευχαριστω για τα καλα σας λογια και που αφιερωσατε χρονο να απαντησετε τις ερωτησεις!
    Ωραια αναρτηση! :)
    Να εχετε μια ομορφη Πεμπτη!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. congratulations, on your award.
    And thank you for putting my blog forward to continue.
    I really dont take part in these awards , but somehow feel a little perplexed.
    I like the way you did it Olympia.
    happy thursday..

    I have the P. xxxxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of my Olympia. I hope you have a beautiful day. Tammy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Συγχαρητήρια για τα βραβεία κι ευχαριστώ πολύ που απάντησες, αν και το είδα πριν λίγο..
    Τοξότης κι εσύ..έχουμε ίδιο χρώμα αυτοκίνητο και προτιμάς τον καφέ..βρήκα ήδη κοινά..είχαμε άλλο ένα..κι εγώ προσπαθούα να τελειώσω κάποτε ακόμα και τα βαρετά βιβλία, αλλά αποφάσισα να μην καταπιέζομαι άλλο πια..αν κάτι δε μου αρέσει και δεν με κρατά...το κλείνω!!
    Φιλιά πολλά!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Glückwunsch zu der Auszeichnung!
    Ich selbst kann ihn nicht mitnehmen, denn mein Blog ist ja noch nicht mal 3 Monate alt, und so denke ich mal mir steht das nicht zu. Dennoch lieben Dank dafür...

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Dear Olympia - thank you for your generosity. I love connecting with you, and think of you as a friend.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Olympia,
    I love your favorite present from your son. Handmade presents are the best, aren't they? Oh, how I prefer the mountains over everything else too. I saw saw this award on Evi's blog, and I smiled right away, as you are a dear friend to me.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Συγχαρητήρια Ολυμπία γιά τό βραβείο!!Τό αξίζης!!Σού εύχομαι καλό βράδυ!Φιλιά..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Olympia,
    It has been very hot here, in the 90's, but it is supposed to cool down very soon. Where Jess lives, it is not so hot because she lives by the ocean, and it is the same nice weather most of the year. Where I live, I get all the seasons; spring, summer, fall, and winter. It is hot in the summer, but it is cold and rainy in the winter, so I like the changes that the seasons bring. I would love to visit Greece one day. That is a dream for me. Enjoy your nice weather.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. I like your answers, I also like to have simple, loving and thoughtful friends. Hugs, Cindy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Dear Olympia,
    Thank you for selecting my blog in your list. It was so nice to learn more about you in your answers of the questions. I can understand why you cried watching the movie "Brides". I have read about it and it would be very sad for family members watching their daughters sailing away to a new country. Many young women came to Australia for the same reason.
    I enjoy your blog very much and feel you are a friend. Thank you for your kindness.
    Have a great week-end,
    Betty

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Dearest Olympia, thank you so very much for this award! This is absolutely flattering! Everybody earns it and I am happy for you that you won this award too! I shall browse through the blogs mentioned by you! Christa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή