Τετάρτη 4 Ιανουαρίου 2012

A walk in Thessaloniki at night

Tonight we walked  near the centre  of the town .
The White Tower at night !!!!


The Roman and Byzantine ruins......




            The arch of Galerios......

    These ruins inside the plate Navarino.....



          Around  beautiful  taverns......


                The cuts are eating......
                 Old buildings ....

             

              Wonderful shops......


                   Bar and coffee shops....
               Again the White Tower.....
    This is Thessaloniki  !!!!! A  beautiful  and romantic town !!!!!

5 σχόλια:

  1. What an ancient and historic city you live in with the remnants of Roman and Byzantine times still visible! Also one of the places visited by the missionary, Paul, in the bible. The area around the tower in your header picture must have changed a lot over the years.
    Thank you for showing us.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. He descubierto tu blog y me ha encantado desde hoy lo seguiré si lo deseas te invito a conocer mi blog y si es de tu agrado me gustaría tenerte como seguidora, para así seguir en contacto.... Saludo.

    Manoli.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. That is so interesting to see Thessaloniki by night! I have never been to Greece but I have heard a lot about it! In fact there is a Greek society here in Berne! It is a pleasure to have you as my reader and I am glad to add you on my lovely blog list!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thank you for the web addresses on my blog. They were very interesting.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή