Δευτέρα 2 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Old and New Watches


My grandfather's  watch  .......
He has  borne  at 1897......
My uncle's.........
                                                            My mother's......
                                                          My father's........
                                                          this is mine .......
                                           a little new clock ,my son's.....
                                These watches I bought for my sons before 25 years......

                                   

All together.........
                                                                   four generations.......

1 σχόλιο:

  1. How wonderful to have such lovely old family watches and to compare them with newer time-keepers. You are very fortunate to have these old treasures from your family.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή