Τετάρτη 23 Μαΐου 2012

Rosemary's game continue


I really liked the flowers game that Rosemary posted at 21/5/2012 .http://wherefivevalleysmeet.blogspot.com  .So , if I have  her permission I would like to post today something similar. I do this not only for game but really I don't know the name of this flower. I bought this from Flower Exhibition 2012 because I liked the red colour  and the strange  figure of flower .

 
 Seller gave me guidelines on taking care   and he just told me that this flower imports in Greece from Italy !!
                               
                                        Is it true my Dear Anna ? Do you know this flower ??
                           and he told me  the name  !!!   In Greece language is funny  "avouliera " means
                                                     the egg's bag !!  I suppose wrong  !!!!
                     I saw something similar but I am not sure !! Please, my friends if you know the name
                     of the  flower , I will  be grateful if  you released   me from looking
                                               at the website Kew Gardens !!!

2 σχόλια:

  1. Dear Olympia - I do not want you sitting up until 3am again, so will tell you that the flower is the Aquilegia. Such a beautiful flower which grows in many colours, and has various different shapes to it. The particular one you show is Aquilegia caerulea, there common name is Columbine. They readily seed and scatter themselves around the garden, so are a delight to have in the borders. Enjoy it. If you put Aquilegia into Google images you will see all of the different colours that are available♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Rosemary is right: it is an Aquilegia (also called Lady's bonnet or Columbine- dove)
    My friend Francesca, who lives near Rome, has Aquilegias in her garden, in Italy. I have several here, at my house.

    It might be imported from Italy. We have a massive flower and plant industry, especially in Liguria!

    They are beautiful flowers!

    CIAO!

    ANNa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή