Κυριακή 29 Ιανουαρίου 2012

A copy painting of Renoir


This is a copy painting of Renoir.......

I like to read the History of Art  and this is a book about impressionist painter  Pierre Auguste  Renoir 
who leaved  from 1841 until 1919. The most of his  paintings are in France in different Museums...
This painting calls "The Daugther of Catulle Mendes " 

beautiful faces and colours ....



This painting is a gift of my friend who is  a child- doctor and she gave me because I have two boys...
She told me that until my boys bring me our girls or their wife's  I could be happy with this picture !!  
                                  Thank you my friend for this beautiful present ! I am still waiting for  their wife's!!!
                                                             Have a nice day!! 

3 σχόλια:

  1. Very nice pictures.

    Thank you for following. Are you bloging from Greece?

    Hugs
    Elna

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. A great artist .. I have one of his art books..
    I had the pleasure of seeing one of his paintings in the Loutrec meuseum in France..while i was on a workshop there.
    thank you..
    nice blog..

    are you in Greece.! what city do you live in!

    val

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I love your Renoir post and the sweet comment about waiting for a daughter until your son marries.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή