Πέμπτη 12 Ιανουαρίου 2012

A new pillow

Last week I did  makeover  my son's chair and with the remaining fabric 
I made  a new pillow.....


                                       I  pricked the buttons on .....
with his monogram ... 
and this is ......

the same colour with the carpet ......
and the result.....


I came up with this idea for the pillow from   brocante-antique. blogspot.com 
               
              The cost was 7 euros for the fabric and with my little  job  he has new chair and pillow !!!!
                                             Have a nice day !!!!

4 σχόλια:

  1. What a marvelous way to use buttons! I love the orange in the carpet too. XO's

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful, you made a very pretty pillow!

    Greetings,
    Esther

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. The re-covered chair and matching pillow are wonderful! I love the button monograph! That is a brilliant idea. The colors are lovely. Orange is going to be one of THE colors of 2012, well tangerine is, some say. But orange is orange, in my mind.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή