Τετάρτη 30 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Wednesday Market


In our neighbourhood we have four open air markets a week. At Monday,Wednesday ,Friday and the
biggest Saturday.
                                  The first road....





                                 The  second....



                                The flowers around the plate....

                                 The third....



                                 The fourth....




                                The fifth....




I bought these baby shoes....
                                                        for 5 euro.....

                                 I 'll show  you  what I am doing with that soon.....

2 σχόλια:

  1. That is a humongous, fabulous outdoor market!!! I would love to visit Greece!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love old things too and anything with a history. Like architecture and old books. I look forward to viewing your blog. Also I look forward to visiting Greece with my cousin and her husband, who is Greek and has an apartment there.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Diddie @ citicasita.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή