Τρίτη 17 Απριλίου 2012

Wending gifts

I have go out of my home about a week .. My disposition  is not so well ..
So I  am looking around my home and my eyes look these lovely things..
They  used for little chocolate ..

This green is my mother's wending gift ... 



                                 And this is my mother's -in law .. I am thinking her so often ....

                                           and this crystal also my mother's- in law
                                I taken  these many years ago from my mothers and they told me
                                that I must throw away because  they are very old and I must buy
                                                               something modern..
                               When I am looking  at these I am thinking their words and I am smiling ...
                                                             I love both  my mothers !!!!
                                Today we decide with my husband that tomorrow we will go to garden shop to
                                buy some plants and trees .

5 σχόλια:

  1. Lovely things you have and don't get it away it's a memory.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hello Olympia:
    We are so sorry to read that you have not been feeling well. We do so hope that your trip to the garden centre will cheer you up and give you the medicine that you need!!

    The wonderful china and glass which you have inherited is simply lovely.We could not bear to even think of discarding these beautiful things. And, as you say, when you look around the house they serve to bring back very special memories of your mothers as well as looking very attractive.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Dear Olympia,

    You must keep everything and, most of all, you must treasure the memories, as they are more important than material things.

    Going out to buy plants is always a good idea. When I feel sad I take a walk round the garden... nature is our mother and always looks after us.

    HUGS AND BUONA NOTTE

    ANNA

    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Dear Olympia,
    Thank you for showing us these lovely items. It is good to keep them and look at them now and then. I too have some lovely crystal bowls from my mother and I use them for special times like Christmas and birthday meals.
    Going out with your husband and looking at plants will help heal the sadness in your heart.
    Thinking of you and sending love.
    Betty

    PS Thank you for your comments on my post. I'm glad you like those plants. They would grow well in your climate and you have grown up with them :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. The green dish of your mothers is beautiful. It would be hard to me to give that away.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή