Σάββατο 17 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Evening walk

This evening  I decide to walk around my neighbourhood .It was darkly and the rain  has stop!
But when I get out I disappoint so mush! I though that the Christmas decoration with lights  will be
beautiful! But......It was so little....Take a view ..... 

The park

                                       Empty........
                                  Pure decoration.....



                                  A blue tree......
                                 The lamp  at the main road.....
                               So I decide to take a look to my favourite shop......





                                With offers....






                                But my disposition  was not well.....
                                The main road.....
Another shop with curtains ....


                              The separate decoration!!!
                               With handmade dolls!!!
                                 A lot of them....






                    And when I came back at home ,I said to myself ....No, I'll great something.......
                               I made a cup of coffee..
With a piece of apple pie...

 My handmade wreath with recyclable clothes ....





                                I hang it...

                                                  And I think now it's better!!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment on my blog:)
    I am impressed with the old photo on your header. It tells of another time. I wonder where it is.... is it the harbour at Rhodes?
    Your night walk was very interesting. It seems that there are not so many lights in our neighbourhood this year. Maybe people are saving their money! You have some beautiful shop windows. I like the heart-shaped sewing box.
    I'm sure you enjoyed your coffee and apple pie...looks yummy:) What a beautiful wreath!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή