Παρασκευή 27 Ιουλίου 2012

A big smile

                             Yesterday evening we returned   from our homeland.
                         We had intended to become 3-4 days but finally stayed almost 10 days.
                             I entered in the house I found in the entrance, a package ......
                           When I opened the package Ι constantly smiling ..... My husband and
                           my youngest son asked me why I smile   .... When they saw the napkins
                           they  told  " You will never grow  !!! "

                               A nice package, with blue paper, a small card and the cute flower!
                                      The small card has  the flag of Sweden
                                                            which I really liked ...
                          My blogger friend from Sweden Elna         http://snudden.blogspot.com
                          send me a package with two nupkin packets to add to my collection !

                         I was so happy that I had in my collection napkins from Sweden.
                                                       Thank you very much Elna  !!!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. What a nice post and I'm so happy that you liked them. Have a great day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hello dear friend,
    congratulations for this gift!
    The web of great emotions and great friendships!
    a kiss
    Sabry!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Lucky you they are so pretty, can't wait to hear about your time away.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Hello Olympia:
    It is always an excitement to receive parcels in the post! Your paper napkins are very jolly. The Marimekko designs are so cheerful. How wonderful that your blogging friend has thought of you in this special way!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. How sweet of Elna to send you those pretty napkins. What a nice welcome home! Wishing you all the best, Tammy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. How lovely to receive such a sweet gift from Elna. I could understand your excitement. Your husband and son like to tease you:)
    Thank you for your kind comments. Baby Luke is growing quickly and doing well. I will be going for a check up next week to see the surgeon. I am okay thank you.
    This afternoon I will be watching a repeat of the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games. You must have been named for the city of Olympia or maybe Mt.Olympus. I wonder if you watch the games on TV. I like to see many of the sports and hope that Australia goes well.
    I hope you are not suffering too much with the very hot days.
    With love, from Betty

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Olá Olympia, obrigada pela sua visita.

    Como é bom nos sentirmos feito crianças. Também me sinto assim com cada peça que faça ou compro, é tão bom.

    Um bom final de semana.

    Lauriane.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή