Τετάρτη 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

What is this?

It is Wednesday ..And  what I wanted? It is very cold and I wanted a cup of hot chocolate with relax.....
But .....What is this ? This is a damage  !!!!1 
My two boys scolded (?) about this......


Who is she? She is Kaila.. My older 's son...dog !!!
Is she looks quite?

No, when they visited us she made  this result .....
                                                        and this......
and I might doing something about this......
I take this piece of this fabric.....

with this.....
and I done the job....

to this result....

and I think that I  made the damage ....

She is very  irregular dog !!! She is 11 months...
                                     
                                            But... we love her and we forgive her damages.....
                                                     Have a nice day !!!

1 σχόλιο: